Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cause tonight i'm loving you

Heh helloooo everyoneee!!! My timing is screwed, my bodyclock is also screwed but aiya heck it, it's 2 more days till 2010 ends!! Fast or what? I'm left with 48 hours and i'd leave the past behind, i promise!! lolll lets just say this year has brought me a lil contribution, but still counted as a wasted year....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SO YES, let's start with new year's resolutions and schedule planning:

- Schedules!!!!! :)
  • Shop for presents with felicia tomorrow(?)
  • 31st of December 2010, countdown party with smoove!
  • 7, 8 , 9. KL trip with smoove (?)
  • 14th of jan till... 19th of jan - Thailand with mommy!..
  • City college starts on the 27th of January, new enrollment for students taking O's!
- New year's resolutions (lets not get too overboard)
  • Save at least $100 every week!
  • Dye my hair brown, rebond my hair.... or prolly straighten the sides!
  • CUT DOWN ON MAC!! 1 mac order per week! i'd ask mom to confiscate her visa if i over use..... heh heh.
  • Cut down on smoking - 7 sticks a week! <>
  • Cut down on my alcohol intake.. mustn't let mom see me drunk again!
  • Go to school without fail, not to skip classes! P.S *Felicia can be a huge distraction! heh..
  • I'll still club and sell for smoove!
  • Blog at least 2 times a week, with or without advertorials!!
  • Part time job with felicia(?) heh heh
Ok so far this is what i've come up with.. haven't been planning it was a 5 minutes decision kinda thing so i doubt it'd really happen hahaha... i'll try my best thou. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2011.. 2010 has been a sucky year and i finally realized one thing..

"I should value relationships more then friendships" someone changed my mindset last n9:))
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well i don't mean to bore you guys but yes...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i went to powerhouse AGAIN, ON A CHRISTMAS! crazy or what? honestly i've been stepping into clubs way too frequently!!!! been to different clubs 4 times in a week, wayyy too tiring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sianzz.. i hate my current fringe... :*(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh well it was fr my bb boy.. so it was worth it! heh, i got drunk..!!' thank you to my girlfriends fr taking care of me.. i've now got 3 bruises and a burnt mark. i dont know how and when and why i got em'.. conclusion - get high, not drunk.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
GET HIGH NOT DRUNK!!~ always faillll to do so, once i'm high i can't stop drinking..

Pictures:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Xoxo, drunk girl.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

________________________________________________________________

29'12

Met up with my boy last night and well we had a really funny, sad and mixed emotions kinda talk.. lasted fr 2 hours and well we sorta worked it out, his last reaction and choice was something that i least expected of, since he was so against it in the first place, but oh well now i know... i really know!<: love you bb boy heh heh.. baby spent way too much $$ on me, gotta start saving fr him rly soon...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
♥.♥
MEN WHO SPLURGES = FAMILY WITHOUT FOOD!! cannot let that happen heh! ok la, that's about it.. 2 more days to 2011, I CAN'T WAIT! hehe ok bye bye!<:

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.