Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hellooo

Ok really short update with pix's from genting/KL.

Apparently sil lost her cam on the bus trip back. BOOHOO, so my wait was a wasteee of time. I practically shoved my cam into my bag for the entire trip.. so lazy to take pic's now adays... I think i can kiss my new years resolutions a goodbye lor.

ANW, hello city college. I'd be starting school on the 23rd of Jan! Cannot wait to study with the rest...... will take tons of pic's when i'm back hehe.. ok here's the pictures from long long ago..!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Early in the mornin... got my lashes done at millys.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Coach to KL....... lucky us! Boarded the next bus halfway thru our KL journey which brought us directly to Genting. We reached earlier then expected lor..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Passport pic must maintain.

Ok reached KL on day 2 or smthing, room was shiokness....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SUNWAYYYYYY lol from map hahahahahaha didn't bring my cam to sunway tooo dingdeng!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sungei wang or smthinggg at KL hahaha cheap goods!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoppped and i got a super kawaiii eyepatch for bb! SEE got face xpression hehe..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Supposed to be a bear.. turned out to be a red flower tsk

Movie with B at PS.. suppose to be at NEX but there weren't seats avail!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chio watch that bb got for me and thanks daddy for the bracelet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
playboy lighter i got for BB at KL... mhmm i miss there so much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ok needa go out now, need to stop spending $$ like ~~, else my card is gna get freeze by dad.. Ok, next update on CC!!

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.