Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Entry @ 7.30am

Hi. Thought i should blog now instead of wasting my time online... it's ironic how restrained we are from our online resources!!

The only online things that I do is twitter, MSN, FaceBook, FormSpring and Blogger.... and once im done with everything.... I've nothing else to do online!! Thou i can spend hours on twitter and spend approximately 1 hour on blogger hahahaha!

OKAY so what do i have to say? Actually... nothing much ha ha ha i skipped school camp!!! Yes private school have school camps as well, we already have P.E so what's so astonishing about a camp. Moreover the camp would be held at pasir ris and it's 3 day 2 nights.... and they mark attendance too!!!!! SIAO.. i'll NEVER spend my holiday's at pasir ris having school camp for 3 days.

Okay la this post would be in 2 parts.. realized that my blog views decreased by 1000 ytsd. Am really sad. AM I LACKING OF INTERESTED POSTS?

I promise to get my makeup tutorial done by this week okay! And do not forget to click on my nuffnang's, i'm trying real hard to revive this dead blog of mine......

SO YES first things first..... What are your thoughts about Lady GaGa? okay la i ain't trying to defame her but.... her music rocks YES but there's one thing that you don't know about her. OKAY TO THOSE WHO ALREADY KNOW, SKIP TO PART 2 OF THIS POST.

Okay so I heard about this topic from my boyfriend!! I didn't even believe it till i heard it myself and i watched the videos and i got spooked out. Who'd thought that the famous singer who sang "bad romance" "Just dance" "Born this way" and more outstand hits was actually a Illuminati.

For those who don't know what illuminati is here's a short info:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*** The Illuminati control everything, the music industry, film industry, pharmaceutical (legal industry), medical industry, colleges, banking institutions, Wall Street and the Political System. Their symbol is even on our money.

Somewhat related to the demon - satan.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay la here's some video's of lady GaGa's song.

Listen to her songs, backwards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dQpNQ6-zBQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dQpNQ6-zBQ

Video "PROOF lady GAGA worships Satan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CplS_O0A-KQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htZW9G28yAY&feature=related
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And her new song "Born this way" the first 2 minutes is totally OFF link. NO LINKAGE TO THE VIDEO and it's about aliens... somewhat "trying to take over the world" watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4a8QtvOkBQ&feature=fvwrel
O yeah one scary thing about this video is that her features, are way freaky...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and so are the visual effects.

OKAY I AM NOT AGAINST LADY GAGA!!!! i am just posting this up for y'all to read and to believe it OR not it's up to you guys because i myself, love lady GaGa's music! but i believe what they say about her is true too!

So here's a long 1 hour video that my friend introduced to me prolly 2 weeks back about the music industry Illuminati and that show mind fucked me HARD!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes my boyfriend too, we two were cuddled up and we got so afraid of the show!!!!! They showed us tons of facts about different artist like rihanna
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and eminem~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so on and so forth!

Watch it for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DikoLMfnEgE
With over 1 million of views, it's up to you to believe it! I myself think that it's very true!

Oh yes. SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL TO TRY:

Still remember about the 9/11 incident ? Well, try this. Open up Microsoft words. Type in Q33 NY. (Q33 NY is the flight that crashed into the twin tower.) Highlight it and change your font size to 48. Then change your font to Wingdings. You'll be surprised
;)

Boyfriend passed this to me yesterday on MSN and i got a lil spooked..... for the ending result scroll right to end of this post!


PART 2:

Okay just a post about me and my girls @ POWERHOUSE on a random day. MAD FUN!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My pretty pretty girls~
Photobucket
I didn't eat anything for the entire day and i puked water.
HAHA YES WATER. JUST FLUID WITH NO FOOD PARTICLES IN IT.
Photobucket
PARTY AND PARTY~ i had tons of graveyards that night and jugs.
WOOHOO i love powerhouse!!
Photobucket
A very drunk looking me with my beloved jessica HAHAHA.
Photobucket
FAT ARM...

MA GIRLS XOXO
Photobucket
Day ended great and i realized that i was still very much in love with my boy. may all the arguments decrease and let's increase the love that we have for each other. xoxo waynewong!
Photobucket
I LOVE POWERHOUSE HAHAHA. woohooo!!!!!!!!~

__________________________________________________________________


LAST BUT NOT LEAST......... here's the picture of the result:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.