Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Close to heart

Okkkz hello wello ello ellozzzz i am lack of sleep and i'm still blogging.

Just checked my stats for last month and surprisingly..... my viewer stats decreased by a huge amount. 2 months back my blog views were 20+k and it decreased to 19k this month:
Photobucket
So i tend to ask myself.... is it me, or does the problem lies in you guys? I try to blog as much as i can when i have the time.. or are my topics getting a lil mundane/boring/not interesting anymore?~

Stats this month:
Photobucket

Aiyo i know i very long ago then abit popular but now my blog like unknown, very very sad girl.. stats been dropping tremendously and sad to say that i'm a lil affected by my stats because it took me 2 and a half years to build up my stats close to a million views.

Another blog stat:
Photobucket

Whether it's true or not... i still used my 2 years to notice the lil jumps on my stats everyday and now i realized that the stats are hardly moving at all. :'(

So readers please comment on my formspring or comment on my guestbook the topic's that you'd like me to do and when i have the time i'd do a proper post on it!(: thanks xoxo.

Oh yeah here's 2 random pictures from my other blog stat:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Still have no idea where the 107 unknown's are from, SCARY MUCH. HAHAHA

So here's something interesting which i found out last night... i don't know if you people have tried it or heard of it but it's called "TWEETSAVERS"

So how did i come about in searching "TWEETSAVERS" I was bored, and i couldn't sleep....

Frankly speaking i've tried scrolling right down to my boyfriend's old tweets because i was curious of what he tweeted before me and just be a KPO into reading his past tweets but echofon doesn't support this feature! It stops me at the 1000 tweet.

SO ANGRY, SCROLL SO LONG FINGERS SO NUMB ITE STILL FAIL...
It's also the same story for tweetdeck, which only allows you to view a handful amount of tweets, for twitter it goes back to the previous month and it hangs!!

I got real pissed and i googled "how to search your old tweets" and they gave me a handful amount of useful imformations!!!!!!!!

Here's one of da best:

TWEETSAVER!!
Photobucket
Okz so step 1:

Type www.tweetsaver.com into your URL bar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Step 2:

Type your username into the cloud.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Press "Get Started" after.......


Step 3:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And they'd bring you to this page, press on "no thanks i'll stick to the free plan..."

Step 4:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Allow access so that "tweetsaver" can get your tweets informations!

Step 5:

Photobucket
Wait for awhile.


Step 6:

Photobucket
And you'd be brought to this page.

Click on the 107th tweet to get you to your first tweet from the last 3200 tweets that you've tweeted.

Step 7:
Photobucket

I am a major twitterholic thus 3200k of backtrack of my tweets didn't really help me much, but i still got to read some memorable tweets for FREE.

But for more awesome features here's an upgraded version:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: this isn't a sponsored advertorial, i am just sharing with you guys this new awesome feature that i've found!

So that you guys can track back on your past tweets and get sneak peeks from your boyfriend/admirer's past tweets! or you could just save those important tweets that you've tweeted in e past! ENJOY(:

___________________________________________________________________

Photobucket
Fadzly's birthday celebration @ MBK!!! HAPPY 21ST MALAY TWIN xoxoxoxoxo
Photobucket
I know this post is a lil outdated but it's okay i can't leave my picture's to pile can i? Ahahaha so i had an awesome night with my dear girls and not forgetting my boyfriend!
Photobucket
I like my legs in this picture!! It's so fat in real ahahaha surprisingly it looks diff in this pic
Photobucket

I chanced upon fufu tooo!! Da 5/10 almighty pro ahahaha she plays 5/10 like she's fighting kungfu!
Photobucket

I pawned shuwen in 5-10 and fufu did too!! Like soooo unexpected lor ahahaha but okay we had a good time chilling on beer, had a tad bit of martel and it sucked.
Photobucket
See the retard behind me ^^

Had alot of snaps with my jasmine tan:
Photobucket
xoxo bbg ^^
Photobucket
Babygggg xoxoxoxo muackmuack
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like very happy right? Ahahahaha(:
Photobucket
This one like face cramp):
Photobucket
Fadzly wadzly...... was drunk. STUPID DRUNK MALAY AHAHAHA.
Photobucket
Drunkdrunkdrunk twin
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bb and keon*(:

Went home with babyboy after(:
Photobucket
Am very in love with how i'm spending my days now... thou i've been skipping school but it's worth it cause i'm spending time with my dear boy!
Photobucket
His been staying at my place every now and then and it' feels really warm at heart because with him around, my house really feels like a home........
Photobucket
Esp how we wakeup at the same timing, sleep at the wrong timing, how i snuggle in his chest when it's cold, hide under the blankets!! O yes he has this habit of snuggling onto my arms these days.... get lunch dinner then to supper, snuggle under his chin, watch dvd's on rainy days, fight for ice cream, feed the strays, strolling around bedok res and having tons of heart to heart talks. I wish days like this would never end. Baby's always so sweet and his always sooo adorable.

I am missing his cereal with milk or milo now):
Photobucket
IT'S GOING TO BE A BUSY WEEEEEK!! needa go to school, head to LUXYBASH @ SOUL tomorrow, Sushi with my girls before that.... town on friday for shopping with grace, then to powerhouse on sat, working @ IMM for the designer thing on sunday and saturday with my boy...
Photobucket
Ah god damn packed and now mom's squeezing in one more schedule which is VERY HARD TO RESIST and that's a getaway to johorrr for 2 nights with my babyboy somemore and 4 star hotel somemore!!! Sing k-box somemore... HOW TO RESIST YOU TELL ME):

But still, i love being a busy girl. Okay click on my nuffnang, thank you readers xoxo! Will blog soon.... prolly about luxybash or so!


OH YES 1 LAST THING:

LUXYBASH on WEDNESDAY NIGHTS, free entries for the babes PM or TEXT me @ 98520041. Free flow of liqour for 2hrs! 18 and above!

Check out the event page link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001799301854#!/event.php?eid=122648504477294

And the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ESpMdkoUY&feature=player_embedded

Awesome club night tomorrow guys and ladies!! What R u waiting for? ;)

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.