Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Friday, March 4, 2011

Eyes wide shut

Okkkk i'm so in love with this new song that i found. By JLS - eyes wide shut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJcBWDCBldY

I'm being nice by sharing the good stuff with you people okay. love me kayyyy! I've been hitting the replay button for more than 10 times already.. P.S i'm still not bored. hahahaha goodnesss me this song got me hooked up to it ever since the first time i heard it on @faiSOF's remix: http://soundcloud.com/sof-music/s-o-f-march-2011
So do check it out guys!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok here's a few pictures from "cupid's not in charge @ SCAPE" the other night...


The event was good! To the people who thinks that it sucked rl bad. you suck even more k?;) I loved that eventttttt dj- ohan's remix was dope

Pictures:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Awesomeeee party @ scape
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Party people xoxo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shag girl @ 3am :*(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ruth xoxo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xoxoxox lots of kisses
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ma bloooddd xoxoxoxo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unglam 777

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby's so cute ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Locker room ^^
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




P.S i miss powerhouse sooo much, needa head down there soon! :(

Kkk so how's school lately? Er.. i haven't been to school much. K my bad, i've not been to school for quite a number of days now. And mom's not angry at me, I HOPE the school isn't informing my dad yet haha but the good thing is he can no longer threaten me by not giving my my allowance. Which means YAY

Love life recently has been awesome... Boyfriend's company by my side has taught me alot of things, and i thank god for letting me know someone as perfect as he is. I can't pick much about his bad points.. even if i could, they won't stay there for long because the good thing about him is that, he listens :))) see i posted bout you already okay dear.. don't say my blog only for events and GF's hehe love you makmak sweetie pie xoxo(:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Friends - okay well... I've got a whole bunch of good friends and i finally realized how bitch a bitch can get HAHAHA. And goodluck to your **** lets hope it makes you doubly fake!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And well.. tomorrow's serene's birthday, tons of photo's would be taken so stay tuned readers(; school is at 0.915 but i am, yes again, skipping art.. TOTALLY NO INTERESTED FOR DRAWING KAY. Tomorrow's a busy day for me! So kthx bai hope you enjoyed my short lil post to kill some of your boredom.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
xoxo andreayan!

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.