Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An hour till dawn

Ok great, i'm having insomnia and i can't sleep. AND i'm blogging at 5am!!!!!!!

Ugh.................
School is in 3 hours and im left with 1 hour of sleep........... Plus i've gotta bring my lappy to school l8r.. but thank god it ends at 1pm. Lab work today. YAY?

ok but I aint going to rest. Gonna crash at Bs crib later......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oooo yes as your reading this, my tea is brewed and my sandwiches are done!!!! Kkkkk tata will blog tml. xoxo! :)

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.