Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hollaaaa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok i'm dead beat. I'm sleepy and hungry and most of all I'M ANGRY.
How da' fuck are you going to control your emotions when it'd come hurling towards you in a ball. All in a pile of shitty emotions. FML MUCH

Tsk i want to shout at you so badly and at the other end i don't wanna make things ugly.... Zzzz swallow up your emotions andrea. ENDUREEEEEEE

Okay so yeap i'm sorry for not blogging much lately... i'm busy. I'm always busy. I'm busy because of my boyfriend. That lil azz that always irritates the shit outta me' but can't help to be cute and make me fall all over in love with him again.

So pix pix @ ma' place:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Very shag looking me :'(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ma lil munkin's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Juuuu!!!

Okkkkzz so i really hope that i'd be able to go to Malaysia via this one week 'school holiday' given by city college. TSK YES IT'S ONLY M.S and i'm not even staying @ thr!! I just plan to shop with ma' boy. WISH... please come true

O yes one last thing. I am freaking lazy to reply my comments @ guestbook. So if you guys would lessen the work pile for me of running to two accounts i would prefer you guys to FORMSPRING me.
http://www.formspring.me/byesecret
Much preferred choice! Promise to answer all of your qns!!

Ciaos xoxo

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.