Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Thursday, March 24, 2011

When your sad, think of the people who once made you smile :)

Okay so i thought that i'd be motivated enough to get my blog post done but NOOO i am way too lazy!!! Shall do 3 dedications, been so long since i've flooded my blog with mushy posts to my close ones. It's been quite some time!!!

Will blog a proper post tomorrow instead since i've got two accounts. One on PhotoBucket and the other on TINYPIC!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HIIIIIIIIIIIII GIRLFRIEND. okay here's your dedication becuz you've already done one for me on your private blog. Thank-you-very-much, i love you alot babygirl and i'll take what you say to heart okay. i'll remember every word that you said today!! Thanks so much! xoxo i finally know whats real and whats not but i know your real and i'll never let ya good. Thanks for being so cute on web cam earlier on, by doing cute faces and giving me kisses!! Love you very much jasmine tan hui fen~ See ya on friday. muack muacks~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HEEEEELLOOOOOOO MY DEAR MEIMOON. Okay la thanks for tonight. DINNER WAS AWESOME!! N so was the talks @ the kopidiam over beer!!!! HAHAHA and feeling like some kinda uncles~ and oooo yes that stupid weird guy with blubber lips and his dry lips needa maintain. *you know i know* thanks for feeling my anger after everything that i told you~ I love you alot and not lesser than how much you love me. xoxo my dear yang mei en!!(:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last but not least, to my dear boy mr hairpy boy a.k.a waynewong!!!! Baby your the best, your words assure me the most and you make me stand after every fall~ I know that your here for me and what please me the most is that your always there for me, no matter what. I always rant to you at how insecure i am at times and how paranoid i can get over certain issues and your still patient with me. God.. everyone knows that your the best that i can ever get so i'll hold ya tight and i'll never let you go babyboy~ See you on fri and then for the rest of the week k? then to JB for a lil shopping and exploration for my 1 week school holiday!! Let's go volunteer for the dogs @ SPCA okay? I know that your true to me and you might be the only one in the entire world who will not turn your back against me, when everyone else does. I love you dear, i really love you. ALOT!!! Don't say i never post long dedications for you okay, here's one dedication that you'd never forget. I love you waynewong!(:


So.. okay why am i actually making a big fuss over this dedication thing is because i finally realized that friendship's bonds dont last for long. True, you'd still be friends with him/her but the feeling would be totally different. I asked alot of people today to clear my doubts.. and i thank everyone for their reply. It's real funny how people can change just for love, but if you can do so, i can too. My boyfriend is right, i'm too reliant on people. On my mom, on him, my dad, and my closest girl friend. So now that i've lost the last subject in that line, i might as well learn to stand up on my own two feet. yes, no? tons of my good friends have been telling me that i didn't lose anyone becuz i still have em' true... but how rare and hard is it to find someone whom you can pour everything out to? someone who wont judge you, someone who'd stick thru with you side by side? Till date, i'm still keeping to this promise that we've made. Are you? I think i failed pretty badly, until now this post is still about YOU. I should stop, it's stupid when apparently you don't give a shit to anything.

I'll be a happier person after today, i promise.
/.Via twitter- ispeakswag As we grow up, we don't lose friends, we just learn who our real ones are.
Now i know, i really do.

XOXO, andreayan.

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.