Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh come on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stupid lazyyy me, been forgetting tons of things everyday. Esp forgetting to bring my lappy to school.. I have to stop being so lazy!!!

Mid terms are coming and im so unprepared for every subject, i wish i could drown myself in books and just mug my days away and party after MidTerms but you know what? my attention span is fucking short!!!! I CAN'T MULTI TASK FOR NUTS

OK anyway this post isn't about my daily life i just wanted to blog because i saw this really eff-ed up comment on my FormSpring:

"You blaming people for not viewing your blog . Then i promise this oh makeup tutorial all this everything else . PROMISE. Then it's not up one . Just look at yourself and your last post . It's 28 April today and your previous post was , what ? 15 april ?
"

Firstly, brush up your English i can hardly understand what your trying to say. -o-

I only figured out that you were annoyed with me for not posting regularly/posting my makeup video. OK let me make this clear, i am not blaming YOU READERS for my decrease in views and YES i know i've not been updating regularly. I don't blame any of you, i blame myself for being too lazy. *as always and i'm always on a tight schedule. i hardly have time to blog nowadays.

Secondly, my internet speed is pretty screwed up. It's fast some days but it's usually slow. Like REALLY effing slow. i did try to upload the video but it took at least 7 hours to get it uploaded moreover my computer disconnects at weird timings and it's really hard to get a video uploaded.

Lastly, being harsh won't get you anywhere and FYI, THIS IS MY BLOG MOFO. I UPDATE AS AND WHEN I LIKE. i'm being nice to reply you but come on stop pressuring me and watch some other better makeup tutorials on YouTube like ricebunny? IF YOUR SOOOOO INTO MY MAKEUP TUTORIAL then just shut up and wait.

SO PISSED AT SOME PEOPLE. i'm not the only one who is making videos so stop pressuring me and spend your time on some elses video. My makeup video cannot compare to makeup guru's video tutorials so instead of writing a nasty comment to me on FormSpring why not check out better makeup tutorials? GET A LIFE PLEASE.

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.