Email me at: Andrea-yl@live.com.sg for inquiries on blogshop advertorials.

Click here to: Comment or ask any questions?


Twitter. Facebook / Upcoming SMOOVE Event. ♥


Since 22nd may 2008.

viewed.

Hits.

free counters

Ask me anything

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey there

Hiiiii okay i have NO school tomorrow which means a short update.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Been so long since i've logged into blogger. I OFFICIALLY GIVEN UP ON BLOGGER. Life has been taking up too much space especially with school and mid terms.... i don't even come online often anymore. I should resume blogging when i turn 18? Hahaha after i leave private school. Yes? No? Yes?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ok here's my current favorite song.

I don't know about y'all but the show "legend of the guardians, owls of ga'hoole" was fucken awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rent the disc from any VCD outlet's and you'd get what i mean!

Kay ton's of pictures but i ain't going to blog much. Very hungry, 100 un-replied formspring questions. UGH and i'm lack of sleep, sleepy but i don't wanna sleep. Trying to make myself stay awake... life has been so torturous lately.

Luxy bash @ soul. Hello to the new soul club former supper club. I guess that night was... okay? But the pictures were taken 1 month back!
TOO LAZY TO EVEN UPDATE MY GOD DAMN ALBUMS SIGHS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was high. Hahahaha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Town with my girlies!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shopped till i was broke. kay not going to splurge next month..... even if i am going to splurge, i'd save first!!! hate having insecurities about cash. but mom and dad has been REALLY patient with me. Love them tons x
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyyyyMxoxo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyyyyNxoxo!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Random shot of me
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Give me the kissies xxx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
CANDID
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but quite a cute one hahahaha


School with girlies on a friday....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
loving carlers camera!! So much more worth it than my laokok kok camera. Shall go get a new one sometime soooon!!!
I don't even have time to snap pics wht for waste the money? SIGHS
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy 18th birthday to my dear girl... yang meien!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look @ how cute she is while blowing the candles hehe, love you alot my dear!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tons of picture spam at chalet. 2 videos taken, will upload soon.. I HOPE hahahaha oh YES i had a helium video on FB shall upload that too. Cute stuff hahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Babyyy Nat and Baby J! xo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
candid aft candid
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
abit les right? Hahahaha xx
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So all of us girls play Hide and Seek, Blind Mice and a game of concentration. NOT TOO BAD I SUCKED AND I LOST SIGH hahahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Had over 10 crab meat with cupcorn *speaking of which IM SUPER HUNGRY NOW....*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Her b'day party was awesome. Had a lovely talk with the b'day girl at the swing... like how we always do.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy girl that night because i got to meet my other gf who loved me like a babygirlllll. ruodan xoxo didn't get to snap with her because we were half drunk at clarkquay. Things happened, i was sad after... But i'm better now. Thanks baby v and justin, ken for the effort tht nighttttt

Went over to aldi's chalet the other night, happy 17th to him!!! Headed to caleb's chalet, also happy 17th. Drank till i was DEAD drunk. huixiang was drunk too SIGH made carlers baby and crystal dear to takecare of us like babies)':
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ivan came down to find me to chill, thanks for coming down brooo the sight of you cheered me up awhole lot(: i hope im even happier on tuesday! Hahaha i know y'all would be like "errr?" but it's kind of a inside thing!!


They even said that we shouted chemistry formulas when we were drunk. HARDWORKING MUCH? hahahaha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
W came down aft....... expected the other you to come down, that literally made me give up. I SWEAR. Things happened i cried like a baby and everyone had to drag me out of the bbq pit. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? 1 chivas, 1 martell and 1 cocktail mixer. Drank and gone in 20 minutes. 3 people hahahaha really needa maintain~

W sent me home aft and he stayed to takecare of me, what a sweetie... i ought to stop being a bitch and stop breaking people's hearts............ SIGH WHT2DO????

Now i'm still awake with tons of thoughts going thru my mind... my heart's empty and my head's in a blank. Wht2do seriously?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My life is pretty messed up. :)

Codemark :

Everything here is copyrighted since 2008. no ripping allowed.